Hosting Advice profiles Freethought
We had the pleasure of sitting down with Hosting Advice in June to share our story and highlight some of the things that set Freethought apart from our competitors.
In the article Hosting Advice really home in on the best bits about us, from our origins as a family hosting brand all the way through to how those family values still drive how we do business today.
Articles like this are great, they dive into what makes us tick and share it with the world, our customers already know what it’s like to enjoy our service, but this article shares that knowledge with a wide audience. As the article says, we don’t invest in advertising and prefer to let our service speak for itself, and this latest articles from Hosting Advice shares all the best reasons why if we’re not already, Freethought should be your host.
Check out the article and share it with your friends at https://www.hostingadvice.com/blog/freethought-internet-grows-uk-hosting-by-building-custom-solutions/
- Recent Posts
- Christmas at Freethought, a year in review
- Planting not just trees but forests
- Domain pricing changes
- Brexit and .eu domains
- Ethical Consumer scores Freethought 14.5 out of 15
- Freethought gains ISO 9001 and 27001 certification
- Hosting Advice profiles Freethought
- Social media, analytics, and customer privacy
- Speed up your website with these 6 easy tips
- Automatic registration of second level UK domains